Friday, February 27, 2009

Prostate Pleasure


The Pfun plug by Njoy encompasses a slew of great elements to create one of the best prostate massagers on the market.

If you're new to stainless steel there are a few things to consider. First, it's heavy. At only 4 3/4" inches long, 11 oz is a lot. The plug is rather small and easily fits in the palm of the hand, the only noticeable bulk is the teardrop head. Looks can be deceiving though, the entire weight is compacted into an object that's rather slim, it may look unassuming but when I finally held it I was truly surprised by how heavy it was. I figured it would be hollow stainless steel but it's solid 316 grade stainless steel and that weight conveys both in your ass and out of.

Second, it's cold until you warm it up. It's important to run this under the tap for a minute or put it in a cup full of hot water. If you insert the Pfun plug without attempting to warm it up in any way possible, it's going to be cold. Very, very cold. Naturally, this can be boiled for complete sterilization but don't boil it before use as it will hold the heat for a long while and you may just burn yourself. Also, do not put it in the freezer because believe it or not, frostbite could occur. Stainless steel is conducive to thermal play but it will take 20 minutes or so for the Pfun to reach your desired temperature.

Using the plug is easy and I definitely recommend lube. I prefer Eros Bodyglide, it's a great silicone lubricant that leaves your skin feeling silky and makes the insertion of toys a breeze. The body of the plug is slick and smooth so with the right amount of lube, the toy will slip inside, you may feel a strange adjustment as you get to the second bulge of the shaft but a deep breath will help remedy any obstacles.

The teardrop-shaped head of the plug is narrow and tapered to help the toy ease into your ass, while the initial point of the tip graduates up into a bulbous, voluminous shape, it's not cumbersome. The best thing about the shape is that it did in fact stimulate my prostate. This is the first toy that targeted it, well, honed in like a missile would be more appropriate. I'd like to thank the angled crook of the shaft as it made it possible for the teardrop head to effectively reach and massage my prostate.

One of the best elements to this toy is that it did not try to slip out on it's own, even as I came. Of course, I pulled it out as I was cumming (I do this in hopes to intensify my orgasm) and despite a very liberal application of lubricant it showed resistance because of it's angled shape and the way it curved into my body.

The shaft narrows to a thin, oblong ring which is surprisingly comfortable when nestled between your cheeks. It's also the perfect size for two fingers to fit inside comfortably in order to retrieve the plug. Removal of the Pfun can be uncomfortable; the head is bulbous, so pulling it out, and because the way it naturally just wants to "lock" into your body like a puzzle piece, is like trying to pull a cat out of a tree. Despite the difficulties in taking the plug out, the slick finish is helpful because of the way it naturally wants to glide.

While the Pfun does indeed stimulate and effectively massage the prostate, does not mean it is not without its flaws. I had to remove the plug during sex because one, over stimulation of my prostate had me wanting to cum within a minute (not necessarily a bad thing) and two, the weight made it hard to thrust and pump hard. I had a difficult time maneuvering around in bed; if I moved too much it was uncomfortable because of the sheer heft of the toy, and also, with even the slightest movement, the plug would bump against my prostate causing me to nearly blow my load. I wasn't really able to control my ejaculation with the plug as it pressed against my prostate and when I finally came, it was a very huge orgasm with a lot of vocal expression. My entire body was racked with orgasmic waves and I felt like my prostate had been fully drained, visually inspecting my wife and the sheets afterward, I noticed there was quite a but more ejaculate than usual.

The Pfun is a luxury item. It comes inside a hard box that's made out of a recycled hard wood composite material (think Masonite) and covered in black paper. Inside of the box where the plug sits is a foam insert that's lined with fuschia taffeta. The box is meant to not only keep your toy safe but to display it. The plug, besides being crafted out of medical grade stainless steel, also has a mirror-shine finish which makes it a very nice looking toy- you wouldn't expect something so "pretty" to be designed to go in your ass.

The Pfun far surpassed my expectations, I knew that it was a luxury priced item but I did not think it would live up to its price tag. While the weight was too much for me, the fact that the plug effectively massaged my prostate and had me wanting to cum every time I moved, makes this a toy that deserves a spot inside every guy's sock drawer. While the size may seem large at first, I truly believe this would work well for beginners, just be advised that it's hefty and requires adequate lubrication.





product picture
$89.99Pfun plug
Prostate massager by Njoy
Material: Stainless steel
Safety:


Check out Edenfantasy for their huge selection of sex toys, including the Pfun plug as well as many other Njoy adult toys.

No comments: